- Dr Sanjeev Balan: MP1 – Spoke to the PA and left a message
- Anju Bala: MP2 – Number not reachable
- Basonde Maruti: MP3 – No answer
- Shri Bodh Singh: MP4 – No answer
Bhaleram Dharambir: MP5
- Me: Sir, what is your view of the ordinance to amend the land acquisition act
- MP5: See there are couple of things
- 4 times the land value same as the UPA govt.
- If its a public sector undertaking and if there are any issues for e.g loans etc, how can the land be returned in the 5 years.
- Me: What if this land is private undertaking such as hospitals etc
- MP5: This clause is only applicable for the public projects
- MP5: Lastly, most of the CM’s of the states have opposed the land acquisition bill
- Me: Sir, you listened to all the CM’s and acted on, but no one listened to the farmers
- MP5: Hung…
View original post 18 more words