There are many villages in Rewa Dist of Madhya Pradesh which dont have Anganwadi program. The villagers have submitted multiple requests to the Dist Collector and no action has been taken so far.
According order of Supreme Court order on 13th Sept 2006 if a village has more than 40 children in the age group of 0-6 then Anganwadi must be opened within 90 days of application.
Call for Action:
1. Call the Dist Collector at 9425147740/07662-241635,250086 and send mail to him at “firstname.lastname@example.org”
2. Submit a letter to CM of MP at :
3. Call Madhya Pradesh CM Helpline: 18002335343
4. Call Shri Anthony JC DeSa, Chief Secretary –
——>0755 2441370, 2441848, 2441654, 2460135, 4055521
——> Send mail to Chief Secretary at email@example.com
5. Call Shri B.R. Naidu, Principal Secretary – Women and Child Development Department -0755 2554907, 2550894, 4007113, 2431910
6. Call Smt Maya Singh, Minister, Women and Child Development Department – 0755-2660121
7. Smt Neelam Shami Rao, Commissioner, Women and Child Development, at 0755-2550909, 2550910
—–Email — firstname.lastname@example.org
This issue was reported to CgNetSwara by : Jagdish @ 9424745340
You can listen to the message at: http://cgnetswara.org/index.php?id=31745
Courtesy: Shubhranshu Choudhary